SharePoint 2013 End User Training
This SharePoint 2013 End User Training course covers the basic requirements to work with SharePoint on a day to day basis. The course is instructor lead which will be delivered onsite using your own SharePoint system so the delegates get the most from their training. The training course demonstrates the major processes and functions that end users will encounter in the SharePoint 2013 environment.
If you require more than just the basics of the SharePoint 2013 End User course you might want to opt for the SharePoint 2013 End User Master Class, which is a three day course offering delegates greater knowledge of SharePoint.
Prerequisites for attending this course: A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Course Duration – 1 Day
Max number of delegates – 15
Courseware: We provide all of our courseware electronically, keeping extra costs down for our clients. We can provided printed courseware at an additional cost if required.
Topics covered during the days training:
Introduction to SharePoint 2013
- Understanding the SharePoint Family
- Permission groups explained
- Navigating the site
SharePoint Document App
- Uploading documents into SharePoint 2013
- Creating a new document in SharePoint 2013
- Editing documents in SharePoint 2013
- Updating Document Properties in SharePoint 2013
- Deleting Documents in SharePoint 2013
Working with List Apps
- Tasks List in SharePoint 2013
- Calendar in SharePoint 2013
- Discussion Board in SharePoint 2013
- Announcements in SharePoint 2013
Views and Alerts
- Creating a view in SharePoint 2013
- Creating Library views
- Creating List Views
- Alerts in SharePoint 2013
Editing a Page
- Adding text and images in SharePoint 2013
- Adding hyperlinks in SharePoint 2013
- Publishing Pages in SharePoint 2013
- What is a My Site in SharePoint 2013
- How to Customise My Site in SharePoint 2013
- Working with a My Site in SharePoint 2013
We are happy to discuss a tailored course if the above does not meet your exact requirements. Our aim is to ensure all of our clients get the best experience from our training and our trainers. Contact us now to discuss course dates firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 0800 107 6362.
We offer both virtual training and onsite training so we can meet your training needs.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with our latest news.