At the moment Blackbird Corporate Ltd have no plans to cancel or postpone any upcoming bookings for training or consultancy for our clients. This is in line with the current guidance given by the Department of Health that at present there is no reason people should stop doing their daily activities as they normally would.
Blackbird Corporate Ltd are still going to be attending our clients to deliver training but should a client prefer we can arrange for the training to be delivered remotely via our Online training.
We would ask all attendees of training to follow the guidance given by PHE.
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
Public Health England (PHE) recommends that the following general cold and flu precautions are taken to help prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Current & New Booking advice
Blackbird Corporate Ltd are taking our own measures to ensure delivery of our services to our clients are not impacted and that we can still deliver the level of service our clients are used to receiving. We are doing this by offering the option of changing your training to remote online training via Microsoft Teams. 99% of our courses can be delivered via Teams. Current training bookings will have the option to change their courses to online rather than classroom based should the client wish to do so. We are also happy to change training dates if the client would still prefer to have face to face classroom based training delivered.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of our courses or services please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more guidance and information from the UK government here – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-covid-19