Power BI Training Consultant
Stoke on Trent
Full Time – Permanent Role
Salary – £40K depending on experience
Blackbird Corporate Ltd are looking to employ a highly skilled Power BI training consultant to join our team. The role will based from our office but will require travel across the UK to deliver training and consultancy to our clients on all areas of Power BI.
- Delivering all levels of Power BI training face to face and virtually via Teams
- Delivering Power BI Solutions
- Courseware writing to ensure all material is up to date for training delivery
- General office administrative tasks as required
- Dealing with clients during the engagement process up to after delivery support
- Working on consultancy projects based on Power BI, Power Platform and M365.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience delivering Power BI training courses
- Extensive knowledge of Power BI DAX
- Power BI Service.
- Power BI Personal Gateways
- Creation and Sharing of Dashboards
- Power BI Queries Editor and Table Relationships
- Calculated Columns
- Azure Data Factory
- Knowledge of O365 Security Groups
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dataverse
- Prior knowledge of the Power Platform Centre of Excellence
- Power Platform Admin Centre Experience and Managing Environments.
- Extensive knowledge of Power BI Licensing and Offerings.
- Power Automate
- Power BI – dashboards, reports, data model, paginated report
- Consultancy delivery experience
- Staying up to date with latest platform enhancement and knowledge sharing
- Grasp of architecture principles and adhere to Microsoft best practice, promote low code solution
- High level of organisational, communication, and influencing ability commensurate with an exceptional performer
- Desire to be a part of, and contribute to, the success of the business
- Ability to adapt to clients requirements
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to demonstrate product and services with an emphasis on show the art of the possible.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Must be able to travel to deliver training throughout the UK
- Flexible traveling on Sundays
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Microsoft Teams
- 28 days Annual leave
- Company Pension after 6 months’ probation
- Private Health Insurance after 6 months’ probation
- Yearly bonus based on results
- All accommodation and travel paid for when working away from home
To apply please send CV’s to Melissa Holland via email – Melissa@blackbirdcorporate.co.uk