Microsoft 365 and Power Platform Training Consultant
Stoke on Trent – Hybrid/Remote working
Full Time – Permanent Role
Salary – £40 – £45k depending on experience
Blackbird Corporate Ltd are looking to employ a highly skilled Power Platform training consultant to join our team. The role will based from home but will require travel across the UK to deliver training and consultancy to our clients on all areas of Microsoft 365 Power Platform Suite and SharePoint.
- Delivering various training face to face and virtually via Teams
- Delivering Power Platform Solutions
- Courseware writing to ensure all material is up to date for training delivery
- General office administrative tasks as required
- Dealing with clients during the engagement process up to after delivery support
- Working on consultancy projects based on M365 applications and Power Platform
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering Microsoft 365 and Power Platform training courses
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform and all integrated applications
- Customisation and configuration of Canvas App ,Model driven apps and Power Pages.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dataverse
- Prior knowledge of the Power Platform Centre of Excellence
- Power Platform Admin Centre Experience and Managing Environments.
- Experience with Power Platform Users, Roles and Responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Power Platform Licensing and Offerings.
- Power Automate
- Power BI – dashboards, reports, data model, paginated report
- SharePoint at End User to Central Administration Level
- Microsoft Teams
- Consultancy delivery experience
- Staying up to date with latest platform enhancement and knowledge sharing
- Grasp of architecture principles and adhere to Microsoft best practice, promote low code solution
- High level of organisational, communication, and influencing ability commensurate with an exceptional performer
- Desire to be a part of, and contribute to, the success of the business
- Ability to adapt to clients requirements
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to demonstrate product and services with an emphasis on show the art of the possible.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Must be able to travel to deliver training throughout the UK
- Flexible traveling on Sundays
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- 28 days Annual leave
- Company Pension after 6 months’ probation
- Private Health Insurance after 6 months’ probation
- Yearly bonus
To apply please send CV’s to Melissa Holland via email – Melissa@blackbirdcorporate.co.uk