SharePoint 2010 Power User Training
This course is aimed at advanced users of SharePoint 2010.
This is a TWO DAY course covering the more advanced features an End User may require to work with SharePoint on a day to day basis.
All of our courses are instructor lead which will be delivered onsite using your own SharePoint system so the delegates get the most from their training.
The training course demonstrates the major processes and functions that a SharePoint 2010 Power User will encounter in the SharePoint 2010 environment.
We can run this course in conjunction with the SharePoint End User Training, making this a three day course, giving your staff as much knowledge as possible to work with the system that you have put in place.
Courseware will be provided electronically. We supply courseware this way to keep the cost down for our clients and we like to work as environmentally friendly as possible.
Topics covered during the two days training:
Understanding the different Libraries within SharePoint
- Creating and Configuring Libraries
- Creating custom Choice columns
- Creating document Templated Content Types
- Set up and Create Document Sets
Understanding Lists within SharePont
- Creating various List types
- Creating a Look Up column in a Task List
- How best to use Lists within SharePoint
Creating Sites and Workspaces within SharePoint
- Creating a new Team Site
- Managing the Quick Launch and Top Link Bar
- Changing site themes and adding a logo
- Managing Regional Settings
- Creating a Meeting and Document Workspace
Pages and Web Parts
- Creating new pages within SharePoint
Choosing web parts and editing web parts
- Creating out of the box Approval Workflows in a document library
- Understanding Permissions levels
- Adding new user permissions
- Creating new permission groups
- Editing user permissions
- Removing permissions
- Creating custom permissions at library level
- Creating custom permissions at document level
- Creating a new site with unique permissions
For more information or to book this course please contact us via the Contact box at the top of the page and we will reply to your enquiry withing 24 hours.
Blackbird Corporate cover the entire UK for training including – Aberdeen, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, London, Bradford, Birmingham, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Stockport, Bristol, Cardiff, Coventry, Plymouth, Nottingham, York, Southampton, Leicester, Preston, Norwich, Gloucester,