SharePoint 2010 End User Training
This course is aimed at first time users of SharePoint 2010.
This is a ONE DAY course covering the basic requirements to work with SharePoint on a day to day basis.
All of our courses are instructor lead which will be delivered onsite using your own SharePoint system so the delegates get the most from their training.
The training course demonstrates the major processes and functions that users will encounter in the SharePoint 2010 environment on a day to day basis.
If you require more than just the basics we can run this course in conjunction with the SharePoint 2010 Power User training which is a two day course offering delegates greater knowledge of SharePoint.
Courseware will be provided elecronically. We supply courseware this way to keep the cost down for our clients and we like to work as environmentally friendly as possible.
Topics covered during the days training:
Introduction to SharePoint
- Understanding the SharePoint Family
- Navigating the site
- Understanding Permissions in SharePoint
- Permission groups explained
- SharePoint 2010 My Site
- How to Customise and work with My Site in SharePoint 2010
- Uploading documents into SharePoint 2010
- Connecting your Library to Office
- Creating a new document in SharePoint 2010
- Best Practice on editing documents in SharePoint 2010
- Updating Document Properties in SharePoint 2010
- Understanding and Viewing a documents version history
- Exporting information to Excel
- Deleting Documents in SharePoint 2010
Working with Lists
- Tasks List in SharePoint 2010
- Calendar in SharePoint 2010
- Discussion Board in SharePoint 2010
- Announcements in SharePoint 2010
Views and Alerts
- Introduction to views and alerts in SharePoint 2010
- Creating Library views
- Creating List Views
- Editing and Deleting Views
- Creating an Alert in SharePoint 2010
- Best Practice for using Alerts in SharePoint 2010
Editing a Page
- Adding text and images in SharePoint 2010
- Adding Wiki Links to a page
- Adding Web Parts to a page
- Adding hyperlinks in SharePoint 2010
- Publishing Pages in SharePoint 2010
- I Like It
For more information or to book this course please contact us via the Contact box at the top of the page and we will reply to your enquiry withing 24 hours.